“The unification of compatriots to solve the social problems of Abkhazia, is on of the main objectives of the Fund” – Dzhindzholia M.
- A meeting between Astamur Bagatelia, the Advisor on bilateral relations of the Plenipotentiary Representation of the Republic of Abkhazia in the Republic of Turkey, and Elif Argun, Sakarya University student (Turkey), was conducted yesterday, at the office of the Cultural Charity Fund “Ashana”,
- The meeting discussed issues of possible cooperation of “Ashana” Fund with our compatriots living in the Republic of Turkey.
- During the meeting, the head of the Foundation, Ginjolia Mactina, thanked Elif Argun and Almas Gvindzhia for the initiative, due to which our compatriots from Turkey provided financial assistance to the family of Nart Gamgia (ward fund diagnosed with Leukemia), and an amount of 65,000 rubles was transferred to “Ashana” Fund, which will be allocated for the treatment of Kesou Lagnidzia.
- The head of the Fund expressed gratitude to compatriots living in Turkey, as well as to everyone who took part in raising funds for the treatment of seriously ill children.
- After that Maktina Dzhindzholia turned to Astamur Bagatelia with a request to determine the most convenient way for compatriots living in Turkey to participate in raising funds for the treatment of the Fund’s wards.
- Dzhindzholia also noted that the Fund will be glad to continue partnership and friendship relations with the Federation of Abkhazian cultural centers in Turkey within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed in 2017.
- “The unification of compatriots to solve the social problems of Abkhazia, is on of the main objectives of the Fund” – she noted
- In his turn, Astamur Bagatelia, said that the Federation of Abkhazian cultural centers is ready for cooperation and help the Fund in good deeds.
- He also expressed confidence that the partnership will continue and joint projects will be implemented within the framework of the Agreement signed in 2017.